Business Development Manager – Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town
Geotab Africa has been the proven industry leader in fleet management and vehicle tracking technology, also known as telematics, for over a decade. Geotab Africa’s advanced telematics hardware and software is used to manage employee productivity and significantly reduce accidents. Geotab Africa data is open and easily integrated into your IT systems to automate.acebook post
Geotab Africa provides end-to-end hardware and software solutions that are entirely scalable. Both enterprise organizations and small-to-medium sized firms are active users. These end-to-end solutions enable customers to monitor driver behaviour, productivity, compliance, and also provide other vehicle-related information such as engine, gearbox and vehicle electronics information. Geotab Africa has a broad market scope, covering both light and heavy vehicles, including sedans, trucks, yellow and industrial machinery.
Geotab Africa is looking to employ three permanent individuals that will fulfil the role of Business Development Manager (BDM) in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. The successful candidates will be supporting the existing BDMs on a daily basis, and will be spending one to two months in training within the advanced Fleet Management and Telematics space.
The individual should foremost be a positive and enthusiastic person, willing to join the dynamic Geotab Africa Team in growing our business exponentially. The candidate(s) should be willing to travel daily and open up potential new markets.
The profile below sums up the individual that will be considered for this position:
· Presentation skills.
· Sales background – Any industry.
· Commission driven – Lower basic.
· Team player with positive attitude.
· Enthusiastic individual – Passionate.
· Self-starter as well as self-motivated.
· High level negotiation ability – C-Level.
· Own initiatives – Penetrating new verticals.
· “Hunter” qualities looking for new business.
· Ability to engage socially – Business events etc.
· Willing to travel – Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and their surrounding areas.
· Willing to learn Geotab Africa products in-depth.
· Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
· Administrative capability – Weekly, Monthly reporting & Sales documents.
· Own vehicle essential.
Package will include the following:
· Basic Salary.
· Medical Aid.
· Pension Fund.
· Cell Phone allowance.
· Commission based earnings – OTE (On Target Earnings).
For more information and to apply for this position please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org