Geotab’s Open Platform Fleet Management Solution has integrated with the Mobileye Advanced Driver System to bring driving schools and their learners a safer, more comprehensive learning experience.
The Mobileye Advanced Driver-Assistance System
Mobileye, an Intel Company, is a global leader in the development of computer vision and machine learning, data analysis, localization, and mapping technologies for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving.
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Collision Warning
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Headway Monitoring and Warning
- Intelligent High-Beam Control
- Speed Limit Indicator
How the Geotab Device Benefits Driving School Owners
Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Active diagnostic faults and other engine-derived information.
- Prioritize your vehicles in need of maintenance.
- Quickly identify core problem areas.
Achieve Fleet Fuel Efficiency
- Monitor fuel usage to fuel fill-ups.
- Identify and reduce unproductive kilometers. Manage routes, vehicle speed, idling time, fuel cards, and vehicle maintenance.
How the Mobileye Device Benefits Student Drivers
- Advanced insight into on-road activities such as speeding, seatbelt usage, braking habits, degree of corner turn and acceleration.
Real-time Collision Warnings
- The Mobileye recognizes other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, lane markings, and speed limit signs.
- It immediately warns drivers if a collision is imminent or a lane departure has occurred.
Author: Rholien Lawson, Creditors and Export Administrator – Geotab Africa
Download our industry-specific brochures:
Construction Vertical Brochure| Courier and Delivery Vertical Brochure | Field Sales & Services Vertical Brochure | Food and Beverage Vertical Brochure | Government Vertical Brochure | Mobility Transport Vertical Brochure | Oil Gas & Mining Vertical Brochure | Police and First Responder Vertical Brochure | Towing Vertical Brochure | Transportation and logistic Vertical Brochure | Utilities Vertical Brochure