Drum Rotation Sensor Solution
The average time spent to discharge cement is 60 minutes. The vehicle has to idle in order for the mixer to work.
Geotab’s Drum Rotation Solution ensures bidirectional, constant rotational monitoring. In addition, MyGeotab exception reports can be setup to flag vehicles that do not discharge the cement in the preset time or idle excessively.
- Bidirectional, constant rotational monitoring.
- Immediate notification upon cease of rotation or direction change.
- Safeguard load integrity whilst in transit.
- Ensure discharge in applicable site locations.
- Determine accurate squares discharged in-line with discharge duration.
- Combined with Active Track for precise, uninterrupted notifications and monitoring.
Request A Free Demo