Join Geotab Africa live for a webinar series around advanced fleet management, customized fleet management solutions and software integrations.
Our experts will deep-dive into features across both our hardware and software, with insights on how to better support your fleet and operations, remotely.
Join us online on Thursday, June 18th 2020, for a 30-minute session with our fleet management experts.
What content to expect:
- Meet Geotab: A timeline, footprint and tips and tricks to becoming a pro fleet manager.
- Doing More with Data: Transforming data-based insights from your fleet, into informed decision making.
- Customer success stories.
- Ensuring Compliance: Implement automatic maintenance reminders and renewal notifications. Plus, additional notifications to drivers to ensure fleets are not restricted and stopped due to non-compliant drivers.
- Useful Geotab reporting during COVID-19 lockdown.
Watch our Previous Webinars Here:
About Geotab Africa
Geotab Africa is one of the leading telematics companies in the world, offering GPS fleet tracking and fleet management solutions. Geotab was started in South Africa in 1996. Geotab is one of the very few telematics companies to design and develop its own telematics software and hardware.
Geotab currently has over 2,000,000+ GPS tracking devices in operation globally and collects 40 Billion+ Data points daily. Geotab is the preferred and largest fleet management solutions provider in Africa.