- Driver E-logs.
Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR)
- Complete end-to-end inspection workflow
- Drivers select defects, add comments, review previous inspections, and certifies the repair performed fixed the defect identified
- Inspections show defects, who identified the defect, and who repaired it
- Reports in MyGeotab can be sorted to show all DVIRs, or just those with defects, those that have been repaired and those that have been certified as repaired offering great visibility to the health of the fleet
Hours of Service (HOS)
Geotab Drive users can manage driver log reports and vehicle inspection data all in one, user-friendly platform. HOS management aim to improve safety by keeping fatigued drivers off the road. Fleets that implements Hours of Service requirements have a lower chance of accidents, injuries, and fatalities related to operating commercial motor vehicles.
The Compliance Advantage
- Cut down on paperwork
- Minimize traffic violations
- Reduce administration costs
- Up-to-date logbook information
- Improve driver safety and efficiency
- Deliver real-time access to information
- Improve your safety ratings by managing the factors that drive your HOS BASIC score
Geotab Drive fits your BYOD interest
- Over-the-air software and firmware updates
- Support off-the-shelf Android and iOS tablets
- One device runs all the driver’s favourite driver applications
- Create driver applications using Geotab’s open APIs and SDK
- Plug-&-Play ease of installation (no roof mounted antennas needed)
- Open and flexible platform for adding and removing rulesets as regulations change
Through Geotab’s IOX expansion technology that connects to the Geotab GO6 and GO7, you can add a compatible Garmin device for driver dispatching, messaging and HOS compliance. Geotab has combined the power of MyGeotab with Garmin HOS logging to help automate processes. Drivers log their HOS and duty status changes on the Garmin device, which tracks driver activities and provides potential violation alerts. All HOS data from these devices is available through the MyGeotab interface in real-time.