GEOTAB AFRICA is looking to employ two permanent individuals that will fulfill the role of secondary Business Development Manager (BDM) to the existing Johannesburg and Cape Town BDMs by supporting him or her on a daily basis and spending a month or two with the current BDM for training within the advanced Telematics space.
The individual should foremost be a positive, enthusiastic person willing to join the dynamic GEOTAB AFRICA Team in growing our business exponentially. The candidates should be willing to travel daily and open up potential new markets.
The profile below sums up the individual that will be considered for this position.
- Presentation skills.
- Between 24 – 30 years of age.
- Sales background – Any industry.
- Commission driven – Lower basic.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic individual – Passionate.
- Self-starter as well as self-motivated.
- High level negotiation ability – C-Level.
- Own initiatives – Penetrating new verticals.
- “Hunter” qualities looking for new business.
- Ability to engage socially – Business events etc.
- Willing to travel – Johannesburg, Cape Town and their surrounding areas.
- Willing to learn GEOTAB AFRICA products in depth.
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
- Administrative capability – Weekly, Monthly reporting & Sales documents.
Package will include the following:
- Basic Salary.
- Medical Aid.
- Pension Fund.
- Car Allowance.
- Cell Phone allowance.
- Commission based earnings – OTE (On Target Earnings).
To apply for this position please send your CV to careers